1. Privacy Notice Statement
We updated our privacy notice on October 20, 2023. It explains how we use and disclose your personal information.
Your personal data collected on the C. Isabelle et fils inc. website is used to improve its performance. It is also used to contact you (e.g. via contact forms). By browsing this website, you consent to the collection and use of your data in accordance with our privacy notice.
2. What data is collected on the C. Isabelle et fils inc. site?
C. Isabelle et fils inc. collects the following data:
- Contact details and personal information via our contact form: full name, e-mail address, telephone number, recipient, message.
- Functional and statistical cookies: session cookies, persistent cookies, and tracking and performance cookies
2.1 Usage data
What is usage data? Here are just a few examples:
- Visited pages
- Date and time of your visit
- Device internet protocol address (IP address)
- Browser information
- Type of mobile device
- Diagnostic data
- Browser information
Everything is collected automatically as you browse the site.
A cookie is a file that is placed on your computer, tablet or mobile device when you browse a website.
Here are the types of cookies we use on the C. Isabelle et fils inc. website:
2.2.1 Essential cookies
These are the cookies that enable the functionalities of the C. Isabelle et fils inc. website. Without these valuable cookies, you would not have access to all of the site’s features. We only use these cookies for this purpose.
Privacy notice acceptance cookies
You cannot refuse the use of these essential cookies. If you do not agree with the use of these cookies, you must leave the site C. Isabelle et fils inc.
2.2.2 Tracking and performance indicators
We use these cookies to analyze visits to the website and to see how visitors use the website. It is possible that this information may identify you as an individual visitor. These cookies are administered by Google Analytics.
3. Data collection
We collect and process data when you :
- Visit our website (via your browser’s cookies).
- Fill in the contact form.
4. Use of data
The data we collect is used to :
- Reply to you after you have sent us a request via the contact form.
- Send a newsletter or any other information by e-mail.
- To enable you to browse our website efficiently.
5. Data storage
6. Data transfer
Data collected via the C. Isabelle et fils inc. website may be transferred to and stored on computers, tablets or mobile devices of stakeholders located elsewhere than where you are when you browse the website (jurisdiction, province, country, etc.). Data protection laws may differ from one location to another. By accepting this privacy notice – and by submitting your personal information to our website – you consent to this transfer.
C. Isabelle et fils inc. will do everything reasonably possible to ensure the security of your data.
7. Data disclosure
We may disclose your personal data in the following cases:
- Business transactions: if Isabelle et fils inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of assets. A notice will be published before the data is transferred.
- Law enforcement: if we are obliged to disclose your personal information (for example, by law or at the request of public authorities).
- Protect the rights or property of Isabelle et fils inc.
- Prevent or investigate possible acts of piracy or illegal activities in connection with the website.
- Protect user safety.
- Protect against legal liability.
8. Data security
We take great care of your personal information. Nevertheless, remember that when you surf the Internet, you are exposed to direct and indirect risks. No data transfer or storage method is foolproof. We therefore cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data.
9. Data processing
We may process personal information when:
- Your consent is given for a specific need.
- This is necessary to comply with any legal obligation.
- It’s based on your agreement and/or any pre-contractual obligations.
- This is necessary to protect an individual.
- It is carried out in the public interest or in the performance of a task conferred on Isabelle et fils inc. by a public authority.
We can help you clarify the legal basis if necessary.
10. Your rights
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal information. We guarantee that you can exercise your rights.
Your rights are as follows:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request the deletion of your personal data when possible or when there is no good reason why we should continue to process it.
- Request to update or correct your personal data.
- To object to the processing of your personal data in a particular context or if your personal data is used for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to a third party. This right applies only to automated information that you have previously consented to provide.
- Withdraw your consent to use your personal data.
10.1 Exercising your rights
Simply contact us to exercise your rights. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We reserve the right to ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
You may also file a complaint about the collection and use of your personal data in connection with your browsing of the C. Isabelle et fils inc. website with a competent data protection authority.
11. Links to other websites
The C. Isabelle et fils inc. website contains links to external websites. If you click on a link and are redirected to a website operated by a third party, you should consult the privacy notice of that website, since we have no control over their content or practices.
We accept no liability in this respect.
12. Privacy notice updates
We may update our privacy notice from time to time. You will be informed via this page, and a notice will be posted on our website before the new version of the privacy notice takes effect.
13. If you have any questions
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time regarding this privacy notice or to exercise your rights. The person responsible for privacy at C. Isabelle et fils inc. is Gabriel Isabelle.